Himmeltek Company has been in business since 1996.
For more than 23 years Himmeltek has been delivering fabrics to the Ukrainian and European markets for:
• both corporate attire and military uniforms,
• sportswear and HoReCa,
• printing individual designs and promotions.
Since then we have grown to the level of an international trade company with the representatives in the EU countries. Thousands of the company’s customers highly value the expertise along with professional level of our leading specialists.
The mission of Himmeltek is to meet the needs of every client for the wide fabrics’ range to create high-quality and affordable cloths.
We cooperate with the leading companies as well as corporations of the B2B (business to business) segment and are capable to execute any contractual obligation precisely and on time.
Our company constantly participates in top exhibitions and conferences in the regions of Europe and Asia, where it has received numerous diplomas and certificates of achievements.
the leader of Ukrainian market in corporate fabric supply
due to the expansion of the international cooperation department (FEA)
invites candidates for the position of
- English language: Intermediate level or higher (writing + communication);
- completion of bachelor’s degree;
- sufficient PC skills (E-mails, proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word,
especially Excel, familiarity with 1C).
- responsible, detail oriented, self-organized;
- stress resistant (emotionally stable), punctual, friendly.
- assistance the chief in business correspondence (by email);
- information search, systematization of outcomes, producing reports;
- documentation of business processes related to FEA.
- fixed schedule (Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30);
- official employment ;
- business trips to Europe and China;
- company sponsored training;
- career opportunities for persistent and successful!
If you don’t have much experience yet, but you feel that you can succeed – Your road leads to us!
Interview will be held after reviewing the resume.
Deadline for applying: 31 Mar. 2019.
Resumes are accepted via email, fax, or in the office of the company.
Kyiv, Mykhailo Maksymovych (O. Trutenko) street, 2, bld. 12, off. 101.
“Vasylkivska” subway station.
Tel.:Fax (044) 224-77-30,